Accounting & Financial Reporting
Building a consistent and credible monthly reporting process is a key way early-stage startups can differentiate themselves. Investors aren't expecting it and most new founders are too busy to do it themselves. Our expertise powered by best-in-class technology can deliver a scalable accounting and reporting function. Imagine monthly reporting packages with complete financial statements, KPIs, trend analysis and performance insights delivered directly to you. You've got enough to do, let our team handle the back office!
- Books closed monthly on an accrual basis in Quickbooks or Xero
- All significant accounts reconciled
- Significant variances investigated and explained
- Accurate revenue recognition, deferred revenue and A/R reporting
- Historical cleanup and general ledger redesign
- Financial statements and other reports sent directly to management and investors
Financial Analysis and Forecasting
Making decisions without forward looking guidance is a little like heading into the desert without a compass and a canteen. Don't do that. Financial analysis tools give leaders the strategic insights they need to manage critical go forward decisions and set up a compelling pitch to potential investors. We develop and build assumptions-driven financial models that allow managers to forecast company performance based on key performance drivers, assess liquidity needs, review headcount and resource needs and pull everything together into a cohesive plan.
- Scalable multi-year projections
- Scenario analysis based on key performance drivers
- Clear view into cash burn and remaining runway
- Insights into revenue mix, gross margin, unit economics and spend ROI
- Supports fundraising discussions with investors
- For SaaS companies: our automated SaaS dashboard reporting ARR, MRR, Churn, CAC, LTV, ARPU, ACV